Sunday 1 December 2013

My Kusudama Ball

Loved the Kusudama ball on Annabelle Stamps Blog. When I saw it I just had to make one, and just below the photo, instructions started with the first fold. I rushed off to get a square of paper and immediately started following the instructions (without reading to the end first!). I got to the end of folding the first sheet, and it said that made ONE petal. 

And you need 5 petals to make one flower.

And you need 12 flowers to make the ball.

So I only had 59 to go!!  I just laughed at myself because I had used a 6"x6" square, and  that meant I would need 15 sheets of 12"x12" paper. So my one petal sat on my table for a couple of weeks ... but I couldn't resist it ... so I just started folding, and here it is!

Made with Fabscaps and Magenta papers and Hero Arts dots.





3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Janet, and so worth using all that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that did require a lot of paper but as Cinnamon Sally said, so worth it. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Janet and don't you feel so proud of yourself for finishing, I know I did lol!
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails